Charades with Words ( warm-up and review)
- Each group will be given a piece of paper with an advertising technique written on it.
- Do not share this with anyone except your group members.
- Go to your Springboard text, page 71 and familiarize yourself with your advertising technique
- Prepare an act to illustrate it. You can speak, but don’t use the term. Advertise a product.
- Everyone outside your group will guess.
- Your job is to make your “act” a good one so that everyone understands which advertising technique you are demonstrating.
- We will guess.